"Quando o dedo aponta a lua, o imbecil olha o dedo."

(Provérbio chinês)

segunda-feira, 16 de agosto de 2010

BROKEN (u)

[...] I'm hangin' on another day
Just to see what you will throw my way
And I'm hanging on to the words you say
You said that I will be OK

The broken lights on the freeway left me here alone
I may have lost my way now, haven't forgotten my way home

I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
with a broken heart that's still beating
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
So I'm holdin' on (I'm still holdin')
I'm barely holdin' on to you.
(Lifehouse)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Olá pessoa bonita que resolveu manisfestar-se aqui sobre o que leu/viu. Peço que por gentileza, não ofenda pessoas nem suas respectivas mães, não comece falando de melância e termine em borboleta, e nem da cor azul que tem os tomates. Obrigada!
Comente mas não prometa.